Customer Success Agent and First-Level-Support (m/f/d)
As a Customer Success Agent, you are the first point of contact for our customers and make sure that customers feel understood and product development is driven forward. Onboarding new users, recognizing and classifying requests and providing solutions to our customers with the support of the remaining teams will be your main tasks.
These talents you should bring with you
What’s important to us:
- You have (preferably) a scientific or IT-oriented degree or comparable professional experience.
- You have experience in serving customers through a support helpdesk.
- You are ready to familiarize yourself with the scientific context and the operation of the solutions offered by QuoData.
- You are very communicative and can communicate verbally and in writing to the point.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Interest in working in an interdisciplinary team of data scientists, biotechnologists and bioinformaticians
- Interest in agile methods and product development
- Interest in effectively communicating mathematical and scientific concepts
- First experience with ticket systems
- Independent work and team spirit
- Very good English skills
- Very good MS Office skills
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- Varied tasks
- Joint events e.g. summer party and Christmas party
- Company pension scheme
- Coffee flat rate & free drinks
- Further training offers and development and further training opportunities in ongoing projects