QuoData is a global leader in the development and provision of analytical quality assurance tools. To strengthen our IT team, we are looking for dedicated software developers.
In addition to the further development of our existing statistical solutions, you can also expect the planning and processing of new IT projects with a high R&D component.
Who we are
At QuoData, you will work with our data scientists to develop unique data evaluation concepts based on robust statistics and implement them as a sophisticated application.
QuoData tools are used worldwide by more than 100 corporations, SMEs and public authorities - this applies in particular to the Delphi-based applications of QuoData, which are constantly maintained and further developed.
QuoData solutions make an important contribution to environmental and consumer protection, from the development of new manufacturing processes and the provision of new approaches for diagnostics to the optimization and validation of medical devices.
Make a contribution - it awaits you:
- Working on projects of importance to society on environmental issues, consumer protection and much more
- An old Art Nouveau villa near the Elbe with large offices
- A family environment
- An open ear for your ideas
- Highly motivated, nice colleagues
- Good transport connections
These talents you should bring with you
What’s important to us:
- You are familiar with at least one single-page application framework such as Vue.js, AngularJS or ReactJS.
- You are familiar with basic concepts, protocols and data formats for data exchange via http.
- You are familiar with REST interfaces and API design.
- You have basic knowledge of web design.
- You have a good understanding of user experience design.
- You want creative freedom to find your own solutions.
- You are interested in diversified tasks and working in an interdisciplinary team of data scientists, biotechnologists and bioinformaticians.
- You enjoy working independently in an agile, self-organized team.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You bring creativity and the ability to work in a team.
- Experience with version control systems (ideally Git)
- Experience with agile methods and tools
- Experience with libraries for state management, e.g. Redux
- Experience in TypeScript and typification
- Experience with Material UI or equivalent libraries
- Experience in creating automated tests e.g. unit tests, integration tests
- Experience with configuring Apache
- Good English skills
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- Varied tasks
- Joint events e.g. summer party and Christmas party
- Company pension scheme
- Coffee flat rate & free drinks
- Further training offers and development and further training opportunities in ongoing projects