Sales and administration (m/f)
We are looking for staff for our sales and administration department. As a medium-sized company with two branches in Germany, we sell sophisticated products and services directly to an international clientele. The position to fill includes sales activities (mainly backoffice) as well as other commercial activities.
QuoData operates internationally, exclusively in B2B and provides software solutions and research projects for authorities and companies - among others in the areas of environment, food, materials research and diagnostics.
Sales activities within the scope of the offered full-time position include:
- individual support of leads and existing customers
- administrative responsibility for the existing business area of standard software licenses
- Preparation of individual offers
- Support in project management for the implementation of customer orders in the IT
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers and handling contract renewals
- Familiarization with the scientific context of the solutions offered by QuoData
In addition to sales, responsibilities include support for marketing campaigns, efficient procurement of office supplies, IT items and laboratory supplies.
Applicants can expect varying and demanding tasks. Therefore we expect:
- at least three years of experience with commercial sales activities
- work experience or a degree with a focus on sales, e.g. in marketing communication, business administration or office management
- good command of English
- very good MS Office knowledge
- independent work organisation
- a pleasant working environment and an open-minded international team
- flexible working hours within our core working hours
- good connection to public transport
- sales activities are mainly backoffice work - we communicate with our international clientele via telephone, e-mail and online conference
- regular training opportunities
Apply and contribute with your work at QuoData to improve environmental protection, food safety and health.