Server and System Administrator (m/f/d) - Berlin / Dresden
QuoData is a global leading company for developing and providing new types of tools for analytical quality assurance. We are looking for a committed server and system administrator to strengthen our IT team. In addition to the maintenance and further development of our existing internal IT infrastructure, this position will also be focusing on the security, administration and maintenance of our SaaS customer projects.
QuoData GmbH has its offices in Dresden and Berlin - you can apply for this position at one of the locations.
Who we are
At QuoData you will work with a motivated multidisciplinary team of scientists and software developers. The QuoData team provides unique data evaluation concepts based on robust statistics or the use of AI, relying on sophisticated web applications.
QuoData tools are used by more than 100 corporations, SMEs and governmental authorities worldwide and contribute to environmental and consumer protection - in the development of new manufacturing processes as well as the provision of new approaches for diagnostics through the optimization and validation of medical devices.
Make a difference - you can expect to:
- Working at the intersection of IT, Data Science and society on projects of importance to environmental and consumer protection and much more
- Active involvement in IT project management and flexibility for designing our IT and server infrastructure
- Family-alike environment
- Variety of tasks
- An open ear for your ideas
- Highly motivated, nice colleagues
- Good public transport connections
Your profile and skills
What’s important to us
- You are qualified as an IT specialist for system integration or you have other comparable qualifications
- You have experience in maintenance / setup of servers and software in Microsoft Windows or Ubuntu environments
- You are familiar with managing user accounts and access rights as well as fixing network errors
- You are interested in developing IT security concepts
- You would also like to get involved in our software development projects
- You like to work independently in a self-organized team
- Good knowledge of MS enterprise technologies (including storage and backup solutions, Active Directory)
- Good knowledge in dealing with the administration of database systems (MySQL, MSSQL etc.) and cloud solutions as well as IT security
- Experience in monitoring web services and resource management
- Experience in software development
- Good English skills
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- Diversified tasks
- Team-building events e.g. summer party and Christmas party
- Company pension scheme
- Coffee flat rate & free drinks
- Continuing education and development and training opportunities in ongoing projects
- Profit sharing
Type of position: full-time, part-time, permanent position
We accept applications from experienced professionals as well as career changers/starters.
Are you interested?
Then don’t hesitate to send your application documents to Kristina Berger (email@example.com).