Working Student/ Internship - Business Development (m/f/d)
Your Day in Business Development
You will be a part of a creative and diverse work culture that not only befits the business growth yet providing an opportunity for you to grow professionally. As a Work-student-BD, you will be involved in the market-research, product development, business strategies with a prime motto of creating and delivering state-of-the-art solutions for tomorrow’s challenge.
How you’ll make an impact
- Market-research in the fields of Life Science, Biotechnology, etc.
- Discover new ideas and explore product-market fit.
- Cold mailing & Cold calling.
- Marketing support to drive in in-bound leads.
What you bring?
- you are studying in a technical and/or business-related field (computer science, life science, biology, chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, business, or economics).
- you are open, outgoing and have excellent communication skills.
- you are eager to learn and are not afraid to take on new challenges.
- you live in Dresden and would like to work as a student trainee for about 10 - 20 hours per week.
- you have fluency in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills, German is a strong plus.
What we offer you
- a great team with flat hierarchy and an open corporate culture.
- exciting and diversified tasks with multidisciplinary colleagues.
- an open ear for your own creative ideas.
- flexible working hours.
- an old villa in art nouveau style near the river Elbe with large offices.
- good public transport connections.
- joint events, e.g., summer and Christmas party.
- coffee flat rate & free drinks.
QuoData-Who we are?
25+ years of expertise in statistical consulting services, developing software solutions to support industry, research and government in analytical quality assurance and method development. A global leader in developing and delivering novel tools for analytical quality assurance. The interdisciplinary Data Science team of QuoData has been involved in the design the evaluation of proficiency tests and validation studies for more than 20 years in the fields of environmental issues, food safety, diagnostics, material research and more.
Did we pique your interest?
Take the next step now and send us your complete application by e-mail to Mrs. Berger: email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your application!